Case studies ČSK
THE PARLIAMENT OF THE CZECH DENTAL CHAMBER FOR FOLLOWING ALL RESTRICTIONS
- After a successful parliament in December the Czech Dental chamber’s parliament meeting once again took place at the end of February 2021 in the KCP building.
- In order for the parliament session to happen it was essential for the clients that all hygiene restrictions were met, which was made possible in accordance with the regulations at the time.
- The main request was to use a sufficiently big space in order, to ensure distances between individual tables.
- The KCP clients were offered the best spaces to ensure distancing for the amount, of participants and were also presented with all hygiene standards in accordance with the current government restrictions.
The Czech Dental chamber had an online parliament prepared. Jiří Slavík, a lawyer for the chamber said "We had an online version prepared but when the government announced its new rules a few days before our planned meeting, which allowed electoral organisations to meet in person, we took advantage of this. We had to, of course, fulfil all the government restrictions and conditions."
- 80 members of the chamber took a part, and the participants elected their new President for the next four years.
- The parliament meeting lasted 6 hours and all restrictions were met.
Irena Votrubová, the production manager at KCP said "Given that the Czech dental chamber had already had events at KCP we knew what to expect and what to prepare for. Compared to December’s meeting new stricter rules had come in place in February. In December, for example, participants had their lunch served in the foyer, which at the time abided by the rule of having only four to a table and distancing. In February this was no longer possible, so it was necessary to find other solutions to serving food."
Other hygiene restrictions were also kept:
A big advantage of KCP is the air-conditioning system, which works of the basis that the used air is removed from the building and the new air is taken from the park near Vyšehrad.
- Antigen tests upon arrival were given to those who did not already have a negative antigen test.
- The place for testing and checking the results had been easily arranged with the client.
- The client also appreciated that we had sanitized the entire space and furniture, etc.
The current conditions were taken into account while preparing the lease agreements. Eva Kočiříková, the business events manager, said "In the event that an event cannot take place at the planned time due to covid-19, we are prepared to discuss the situation further with the client"
In February the situation got worse from once day to the next and clients did not know until the last moment whether their event was going to take place in KCP or not. KCP helped the clients as much as possible by confirming their event one week before it was due to take place.
- With this number of participants only one entrance was used.
- At most events, we are able, to divide the participants by using several entrances – different entry times and colour-coordinated trails – all in accordance with the hygiene regulations.
- Instructions and regulations were put up at every entrance, cloakroom, and hall. These measures were checked on the bases of an agreement by KCP and the client.
- The refreshments, which were provided by Zátiší catering group, were put into boxes, and were laid out on the participants’ tables. Nothing was served.
- During the refreshments period all hygiene measures were kept, and all areas were regularly sanitized.
Irena Votrubová, the production manager at KCP said "Because of the previous experience with this event we had arranged the conditions, the communication with the client and the preparation of the parliament meeting without challenges."
In last year we started to apply all the new hygiene rules in regards, to sanitizing the spaces at all events. We also have a set plan for ensuring two-metre distances everywhere in the building.
CALL TO ACTION
We would like to have your event at KCP!
Whether it is in person while keeping all government measures, we are happy to provide you with a hybrid conference or a virtual studio using our unique technology.